
I don't know if its with everybody or only with me and my mother. We miss each other a lot, when we are not together. But the moment we are together we keep on criticizing each other.
In my childhood she used to say you'll see your daughter is going to be more rude to you then you are with me. And my reply was always "oo it means you were rude to your mother and in result you got me."
Btw we live in different cities, so we talk on phone everyday for hours. When we face each other we start having (petty) issues. Like whenever she buys something for me I say yuck who is going to wear it? and vice versa.
But it never affect my love for her and her love for me.
Mama, you are the only person who has right to say "anything" to me and I love you a lot (despite our all fights) muaah***.

