
Last time I was talking about my other face. The face which I recognize. This is the person who has craving for adventures, something new every moment. For that person life is all about having fun, no matter what the venue is.
Monotony is like a curse .
But...
You have to behave according to social limitations and society expectations. By pretending so we leave our actual personality far behind. Its just like snake skin, Once he shed his old skin he can't get into it.
Playing in mud, fighting with siblings, eating junk food, being scared after
watching silly horror movies, being mean with fellows.I still feel like doing all these stuff. I want to be careless about manners. For me this is priceless.


2 comments:
...har ik mor par hain
riwajon kay pehre/tumhi ko nahin is ka MUJHE BHI gilla hai!!
..your problem is that you are not a hypocrite.... that basically you are an intelligent person who feels the "joy of living"...kids embody it (or used to in our times!)...there is heady freedom in the things you mention incuding, most definitely, putting others down! (I still do that all the time - keeps me sane). Most of us lose this fearless joy as we grow up...in the name of maturity, reponsibility and expections....and we become less than ourselves. I think we need an opposite phrase to "grow up"....we really need to "grow down!" "be a kid" - in other words be genuine, and "real" and not bloody societal hypocrites forver role-playing to the expections of everyone.
...pay a price that you can afford, but be happy again, be silly again, somewhere, somehow...
@ sista
so hip hip hurray and behave how we feel.
Post a Comment