Thursday, 13 March 2008

Let's discover




I woke up in the morning and straight got into my business. My daily routine kept me busy. Maybe intentionally or unintentionally I ignored mirror. I was trying to hide myself from me.
When it was unavoidable, I glanced at it and found a stranger intently looking at me.
I want to be familiar with that person.
I want to collaborate with that image in which there would be survival for only one face.
Let's see who it would be.
Is it with me only, or its a common story? Do I know myself ? Am I clear about my desires and aversions?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we all explore our aspects till the last moment of life

Anonymous said...

i lost myself playing hide and seek
somewhere between today and yesterday
it was a game me thought as childern palyed
so in the labrithine ways of hour and days i strayed.
i left a fragment of myself in every hour and day for we are dying all the time.
stranger that glance from my looking glass,
with new and hostile eyes .
tomorrow perchance tonight ,you will be gone to join those million ghosts that were myself some faded hour ago;
who say we die a single death.